The Rainbow Clans

Meet the RainbowClans! YellowClan, RedClan, PurpleClan, BlueClan and GreenClan! Each clan represents a different colour of eyes, pelt and types of territory.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Greenheart's deputy sign-up (GreenClan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greenspirit
Dull
Dull

PostSubject: Greenheart's deputy sign-up (GreenClan)   Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Name: Greenheart

Tom or she-cat: tom

How you would deal with fights: I would break it up and ask what's going on. If a stupid reason started it, I would try to deal with it, and if they were my own warriors, I may punish them.

What would you do with this rank: I would sort patrols, defend my Clan, and treat all cats fairly. I would make sure that every cat has their fair share of Clan life, and I will encourage younger cats to do what's best for their Clan and themselves.

Are you responsible?: Yes. I will be active a lot, if not every day. I will be responsible with my power and for my actions as good as I can.

Are you fair?: Yes. I won't favor other members, I will not accuse others of things before I have proof, therefore I will be fair to all cats.

Favorite deputies in the books: Brambleclaw, Mistyfoot (when she was one), and Fireheart (when he was one).

(Bloo, you also said I could be one on WCC)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloostar
Pale
Pale

PostSubject: Re: Greenheart's deputy sign-up (GreenClan)   Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:57 pm

APPROVED!!!! =DD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://therainbowclans.canadian-forum.com

Greenheart's deputy sign-up (GreenClan)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rainbow Clans :: Creation and Members :: Special Rank Sign Up-
Jump to: