The Rainbow Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rainbow Clans

Meet the RainbowClans! YellowClan, RedClan, PurpleClan, BlueClan and GreenClan! Each clan represents a different colour of eyes, pelt and types of territory.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thinking about the clan(Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelheart
Dull
Dull
Angelheart

Thinking about the clan(Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about the clan(Open to all)   Thinking about the clan(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Angelheart sat on the bridge thinking about her clan.All the troubles thev'e been going through.How diffulcult the hunting has been,everything.Leaf-bare was coming up and they had to be ready.She sighed and started to groom her purple fur with her green paws.
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the clan(Open to all)   Thinking about the clan(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Bloostar was fishing on the small border that her territory lined. "Greetings, Angelheart." She greeted, dpping her head.
Back to top Go down
https://therainbowclans.canadian-forum.com
Angelheart
Dull
Dull
Angelheart

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the clan(Open to all)   Thinking about the clan(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:30 pm

"Greetings bloostar,hows the prey running"?
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the clan(Open to all)   Thinking about the clan(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:42 am

"The fish are starting to get smaller, but our furry prey is well." She took a breath. "It's quite cold."
Back to top Go down
https://therainbowclans.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about the clan(Open to all)   Thinking about the clan(Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking about the clan(Open to all)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rainbow Clans :: Areas of the Forest (RPing Zone) :: The Twoleg Bridge-
Jump to: