The Rainbow Clans

Meet the RainbowClans! YellowClan, RedClan, PurpleClan, BlueClan and GreenClan! Each clan represents a different colour of eyes, pelt and types of territory.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull

PostSubject: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:03 pm

Ravenshine walked around the waterfall, sniffing. She had been running by earlier in the day, and had come across some catmint. She defiantly need some, so she kept sniffing. Suddenly, she took in a deep breath, and found it. She pulled up some bigger stems, and started rolling a rock beside the patch, so she would remember where it was, when she heard a rustling in the bush, across the stream.
"Who's there?!"
She called, her little bigger sized ears pricked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloostar
Pale
Pale

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:17 pm

"Just me." Bloostar mewed as she watched Ravenshine from the rock she was sitting on. "Ghostpaw and I are on a border patrol."

OOC: This is like the extra thing of Border Patrol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://therainbowclans.canadian-forum.com
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:00 pm

OCC: oh thats fine ^^

Ravenshine gave a small purr then sat down.
"Oh, good. I thought it was someone else, going to fight me or something"
She grumbled.
"Is Ghostpaw your apprentice?"
She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloostar
Pale
Pale

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:36 pm

"My warriors would never attack a medicine cat." She reassured her. "And yes- Ghostpaw is my apprentice." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Ravenshine nodded respectfully.
"Thats good to know, so I guess it will be announced at the next gathering?"
She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloostar
Pale
Pale

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:19 pm

"Yes. I believe that is soon, also." She said, making out the moon in the bright day-light sky.
Back to top Go down
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Ravenshine nodded.
"Excellent."
She said chippy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glitterpaw
Dull
Dull

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Glitterpaw padded over, looking for some supplies. She kept her eyes focussed. The newly appointed medicene appretnice was trying hard to take care of her clan. She flownced over to the rushing river looking for the herbs her mentor told her to fetch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloostar
Pale
Pale

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:46 pm

"Glitterpaw!" Bloostar acknoledged the medicine cat. "Come and meet Ravenshine, the PurpleClan medicine cat!"
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Dull
Dull

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Ooc: I'm not the meddie yet, I'm a medicene apprentice Very Happy

Glitterpaw looked up stunned, her icey blue eyes spotting her leader. She padded over her tail in synce with her paws. She flickered her tail in a hi-there kind of way and put down her herbs.
"Hi Ravenshine."
She mewwed in a steady, honey suckle sweet, voice. Her eyes foccused on the black cat and then eyeing her herbs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Ravenshine held her head high studying the apprentice, then dipped it in respect.
"Hello Glitterpaw."
She said soundly, her voice smooth and soft. The apprentice looked to her catmint. She gave a mrrow of laughter and pushed some her way.
"Take some, I have plenty. Besides, kits don't like herbs much, catmint will help them calm down. You'll need it for the coming trouble."
She said, serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glitterpaw
Dull
Dull

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Glitterpaw dipped her head in thanks but her eyes were wide and scared. She blinked her blue flecks popping under the setting sun.
"Rainbowclan warned you too?"
She asked her voice strained and scared, her tail swaying to keep her from going mouse brained.

Last edited by Glitterpaw on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Ravenshine nodded.
"Us PurpleClan cats where running, having heard the warning before we died. We reached a new territory, and there where fights. People were killed. And monsters came for us. It rained blood."
She said, her eyes narrow.
"Wait, you've been warned too?"
She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glitterpaw
Dull
Dull

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:22 pm

Glitterpaw nodded painfully.
"I thought I was crazy, so I didn't tell anyone!"
She mewwed quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloostar
Pale
Pale

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:03 pm

Bloostar let the two medicine cats converse in peace, studying the beautiful water falls in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Ravenshine hissed.
" RainbowClan has sent you a sign! You don't ignore that! Your a medicine cat apprentice!! Do those words even meaning anything special to you?!"
She yowled, her purple eyes throwing sparks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glitterpaw
Dull
Dull

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Glitterpaw shook her stunning head, her tail dropping. Her eyes showed that she was hurt, but a tad scared.
"I-i-I didn't know, I thought it was a nightmare."
She said in her sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Ravenshine sighed, and unruffled her fur. "That's what most signs seem like." She said, her voice smooth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)   

Back to top Go down

Collecting Herbs (you can all butt in if you like XD)
Page 1 of 1