The Rainbow Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rainbow Clans

Meet the RainbowClans! YellowClan, RedClan, PurpleClan, BlueClan and GreenClan! Each clan represents a different colour of eyes, pelt and types of territory.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing in the Nursery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvetkit
Dull
Dull
Velvetkit

Playing in the Nursery Empty
PostSubject: Playing in the Nursery   Playing in the Nursery I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Velvetkit awoke and sleepily walked outside the safety of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull
Ravenshine

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Nursery   Playing in the Nursery I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Ravenshine spotted her adopted son.
"Velvetkit! Do you want some food!"
She asked dragging a smaller mouse to him.
Back to top Go down
Velvetkit
Dull
Dull
Velvetkit

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Nursery   Playing in the Nursery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Velvetkit's eyes sparked as he saw the mouse, and he punced on it. He batted it a couple of times, before taking a bite out of the prey.
Back to top Go down
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull
Ravenshine

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Nursery   Playing in the Nursery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Ravenshine purred at her kit.
"You look like a warrior already."
She said, licking the back of his head, pushing his fur in the wrong way on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Angelheart
Dull
Dull
Angelheart

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Nursery   Playing in the Nursery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Angelheart walked into the nusery and saw ravenshine and velvetkit playing.She smiled and spoke"Greeting ravenshine,hows the kit?"
Back to top Go down
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull
Ravenshine

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Nursery   Playing in the Nursery I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Ravenshine blinked in greeting. "Better than he was when I found him. I have no doubt now that he'll live." She said, hiding the anxiety in her voice. There had been a dream with RainbowClan.
Back to top Go down
Velvetkit
Dull
Dull
Velvetkit

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Nursery   Playing in the Nursery I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:37 pm

OOC: O.O

Velvetkit was to busy playing with the mouse to notice. He turned around and pounced on his mother. "Mommy! Wanna play a game?"

OOC2: Lol, I sound like Chucky or Jigsaw XD
Back to top Go down
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull
Ravenshine

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Nursery   Playing in the Nursery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Ravenshine smiled at her kit. "Of course. What is this game?" She said.

OCC: haha you did. and its only the dream about the clans having to leave. you just get starved, all of us do.
Back to top Go down
Velvetkit
Dull
Dull
Velvetkit

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Nursery   Playing in the Nursery I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:04 pm

OOC: Okz then ^^. I so miss being a kit XD

IC: "Alright!" He tried to imitate a scary face. "Im a big scary badger! RAWR!" He growled as he pounced onto his mothers back.
Back to top Go down
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull
Ravenshine

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Nursery   Playing in the Nursery I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:40 pm

OCC: then be a kit for awhile Very Happy

Ravenshine put on a mock look of terror. "Oh are you now. Well I'm a mother badger who is going to defend her pup. " She said in a laugh, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Nursery   Playing in the Nursery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing in the Nursery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rainbow Clans :: Areas of the Forest (RPing Zone) :: PurpleClan Territory-
Jump to: