The Rainbow Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rainbow Clans

Meet the RainbowClans! YellowClan, RedClan, PurpleClan, BlueClan and GreenClan! Each clan represents a different colour of eyes, pelt and types of territory.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 2 Decisions

Go down 
+3
Brackenstar
Greenspirit
Bloostar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

Chapter 2 Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:20 am

Chapter 2

Decisions

Bloostar stared down the leaders."Will anyone join us? The two-legs are destroying our home! We will never survive."
Back to top Go down
https://therainbowclans.canadian-forum.com
Greenspirit
Dull
Dull
Greenspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Greenheart looked at Naturestar. "Are we going with them?" The GreenClan deputy tried to keep his voice steady. "And...Where will we go?"
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Bloostar glared at Naturestar, hope in the depths of her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brackenstar
Dull
Dull
Brackenstar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:08 pm

"Redclan will join you." Brackenstar meowed. he looked upon his clanmates hastily.
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Bloostar's eyes clouded with relief. Her clan would not be going alone. "Anyone with RedClan and BlueClan? The Rainbow is not complete without Green and Purple!"

OOC: Remember, we don't know that YC exists yet. All YC members may post in different clans!
Back to top Go down
Angelheart
Dull
Dull
Angelheart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:27 pm

"Im not sure i have to wait for indigostar to make the decision",Angelheart said this as she crashed out of the brambles.
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:43 am

"Yes. Where is Indigostar?" She called to Angelheart.
Back to top Go down
Ghostpaw
Dull
Dull
Ghostpaw

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:00 am

Ghostpaw sighed. She was tired. So very tired. She didn't like the fact of leaving the forest but knew it was the right thing to do. She waited to see where Indigostar was.
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:21 am

Bloostar glanced at Ghostpaw and whispered to her, "We wouldn't be leaving tonight, we'd wait until tommorrow and sleep here."
Back to top Go down
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull
Ravenshine

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:31 pm

Ravenshine gave a worried glance around. She didn't want to leave he ancestors, but she couldn't imagine life without the other Clans. " Im sure Indigostar will let you stay in PurpleClan tonight, even if we don't go with you." She said her voice high in anxiety. What about her kit? He already lost his home once, now he will have to loose it again. Think about her kit made her anxious. " Velvetkit? Velvetkit!" She called starting to get worried, and her purple eyes searched the whole crowd. " Has anyone seen a lost PurpleClan kit!" She yowled, running to and fro.
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:38 pm

Bloostar looked at Ravenshine worriedly. Kits were the responsibilty of all the clans! "Blueclan, help PurpleClan find Velvetkit!"
Back to top Go down
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull
Ravenshine

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Ravenshine looked at her and blinked gratefully. "Thanks you Bloostar." She said, then went back to searching.
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Bloostar nodded curtly and searched the crowd from the Great Tree. It was a bird's eye view up there!
Back to top Go down
Brackenstar
Dull
Dull
Brackenstar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Brackensar sat down with his tail tucked over his paws,sighing. This was where he grew up...
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Bloostar shared his thoughts. She had been born here... Trained here. Her parents had died here, and this is where their graves were... But this was what was right. Her clan would die if they didn't leave.
Back to top Go down
Forestclaw
Dull
Dull
Forestclaw

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:39 pm

Forestclaw looked up at his leader with nervous green eyes,silently urging him to agree. He was born and raised in his clan,Greenclan, since he was a mewling kit....He caught his first chaffinch there,for Rainbowclan's sake! The sorrow of leaving his dead and buried kin in the forest infested with monsters tore at his heart,but he knew if the clan was to survive they had to move.
Back to top Go down
Ghostpaw
Dull
Dull
Ghostpaw

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Ghostpaw collapsed from exhaustion. I don't want to leave my home but it is inevitable. Hopefully we can stay here. The monsters shouldn't come this far. Ghostpaw thought.
Back to top Go down
Forestclaw
Dull
Dull
Forestclaw

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:57 am

Foresttail glanced to where Ghostpaw lay,and shook his head slightly. "Come on, you can't stay on the ground all day." He meowed, tapping ghostpaw's shoulder with his tail tip lightly. "There's things to do, and kits to find."
Back to top Go down
Ghostpaw
Dull
Dull
Ghostpaw

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Ghostpaw looked up. "I just went back and forth through my clan trying to save the elders. I need a break."
Back to top Go down
Greenspirit
Dull
Dull
Greenspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Greenheart quieted Forestclaw with a flick of his tail. "Shh! Let the leaders decide!" the deputy growled. "This is hard for them!"
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Bluestar looked at her paws. This was going to bring lots of grief to her clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 Decisions   Chapter 2 Decisions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2 Decisions
Page 1 of 1