The Rainbow Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rainbow Clans

Meet the RainbowClans! YellowClan, RedClan, PurpleClan, BlueClan and GreenClan! Each clan represents a different colour of eyes, pelt and types of territory.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds

Go down 
+4
Lightningblaze
Angelheart
Ghostpaw
Bloostar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Glitterpaw
Dull
Dull
Glitterpaw

Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Glitterpaw flickered her tail to the hissing cat and turned to her.
"Star Clan told me otherwise!"
She fired back her fur standing up on her small back.

Ooc: YAY Bloo!!!

Last edited by Glitterpaw on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:36 pm

OOC: Kayyyyy..

IC: "My clan is in danger!" She hissed. "I will do what is neccesairy!!"
Back to top Go down
https://therainbowclans.canadian-forum.com
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull
Ravenshine

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Ravenshine shot a look to Glitterpaw, her eyes haunting.
"But what if you leave, then we might lose our ancestors forever!"
She protested, standing to her paws, her bushy tail on end, as were all her hairs.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Dull
Dull
Glitterpaw

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Glitterpaw ignored the shut-up-small-cat look and looked deep into her leaders eyes. Her fur also stood on its end, and she shook off the scarey feeling.
"We have to leave, are whole clan will become kittypets! Kits away from their mothers, collars, dry kittypet food! Starclan showed me this in a dream, I was sitting on a kittypet bed all plump, with a collar around me. Staying here is putting all of us in danger! I... I might never become a full medicene cat! Kits might never be warriors, no more members in Starclan making it die down. Our kind are turning into kittypets faster than a rabit jumping away from danger, we have to go!"
She pleaded, her eyes wide with fear.
Back to top Go down
Ghostpaw
Dull
Dull
Ghostpaw

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:50 pm

OOC: I'm pretty sure the ancestors are RainbowClan

IC: Ghostpaw listened to the arguments and made no motion to join in. She was tired and wanted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull
Ravenshine

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:02 pm

OCC: oops

Ravenshine didn't ignore the statement Glitterpaw had said.
"Doesn't mean the we are going to be kittypets if we leave!! RainbowClan showed me, that we were leaving, and the monsters ran right over us! My fur was torn off and I was left to die! I think that was a warning not to leave!"
She hissed, her fur bristling.

Last edited by Ravenshine on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Dull
Dull
Glitterpaw

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Glitterpaw ignored the jab and looked deep into her leaders eyes, they were wide with fear. Slowly she picked up her paw and licked it before speaking in her sweet voice.
"Some cats may die in the journey, but RainbowClan came to me in my dreams before you woke me up. This cat was there, a big fluffy white cat with blue eye, it was my mother. It was my real mother, she died after she had me from a two leg poisoned fish. If we stay here, hidden the two legs will poison our food. Please, dont let us die. Please BlueStar!"
Back to top Go down
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull
Ravenshine

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Ravenshine bristled, and narrowed her eyes, stalking closer to Glitterpaw.
" Yes, but do you expect our ancestors to follow us?! There will be no sacred land to meet with them, and the territory will have to be shared, until divided! Why waste lives, and connections with our ancestors? It was given so that we may cherish it, not send it running into death because of one cats opinion!"
She growled.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Dull
Dull
Glitterpaw

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Glitterpaw turned to face the rude medicene cat and stepped close so her fur was brushing against the other cat's.
"The showed me another place! "
She hissed back her fur standing on its end.
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:59 pm

"ENOUGH!!!!" She snarled. "BlueClan is leaving, your clans may stay if your leaders are mousebrained. I will listen to my medicine cat's dreams, knowing it is the right thing to do. Now, where is RedClan?"
Back to top Go down
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull
Ravenshine

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:25 pm

"Indigostar will see reason. I will not leave my ancestors."
Ravenshine said, her voice low and muttered.
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:17 am

Bloostar leapt onto the Great Tree."BlueClan will be leaving! Will any other clans join us?"
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:18 am

END OF CHAPTER ONE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2