The Rainbow Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rainbow Clans

Meet the RainbowClans! YellowClan, RedClan, PurpleClan, BlueClan and GreenClan! Each clan represents a different colour of eyes, pelt and types of territory.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting... (please post, GC cats!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenspirit
Dull
Dull
Greenspirit

Hunting... (please post, GC cats!) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting... (please post, GC cats!)   Hunting... (please post, GC cats!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Greenspirit crouched down, and slowly crept forward. His green pelt hid him well in the undergrowth. He got really close, and pounced. He dispatched it with a swift bite to the neck.

Last edited by Greenspirit on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Forestclaw
Dull
Dull
Forestclaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting... (please post, GC cats!)   Hunting... (please post, GC cats!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Forestclaw watched,admiring the Greenclan deputies' catch. He turned away and crouched,lowering himself into the proper position, and slowly crept towards an unsuspecting vole. He pricked his ears and lunged,snapping the prey's spine in his jaws like a twig. He buried his prey quickly,hiding it's scent so no other predators but himself could know it was there.
Back to top Go down
Greenspirit
Dull
Dull
Greenspirit

PostSubject: Re: Hunting... (please post, GC cats!)   Hunting... (please post, GC cats!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:44 pm

Greenspirit nodded approvingly. "Nice catch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting... (please post, GC cats!)   Hunting... (please post, GC cats!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting... (please post, GC cats!)
Page 1 of 1