The Rainbow Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rainbow Clans

Meet the RainbowClans! YellowClan, RedClan, PurpleClan, BlueClan and GreenClan! Each clan represents a different colour of eyes, pelt and types of territory.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds

Go down 
+4
Lightningblaze
Angelheart
Ghostpaw
Bloostar
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:43 pm

CHAPTER I
The Midnight Sounds

It was a cold winter night the full moon cast an eerie light over the white winter landscape. All of a sudden, the sound of crashing rose through the forest as trees fell like dominoes, scattering across the forest floor. Blinking lights polluted the natural light of the stars. Booming noises sounded once again as more trees toppled down.
In BlueClan camp, Bloostar stirred. She awoke, supressing a shiver. It was a cold night, the frost glittering on the entrance to her rocky den. She heard wierd noises in the distance and padded into the clearing.
Sillouettes of big monsters lined the horizon. She let out a cry as a tree toppled down in front of the monster. Around her, her clan mates were waking up.

OC: Anyone post!!
Back to top Go down
https://therainbowclans.canadian-forum.com
Ghostpaw
Dull
Dull
Ghostpaw

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Ghostpaw immediately awoken. "Bloostar!" she called when she found the line of monsters. "Bloostar!" she called again. She ran straight toward Bloostar when she finally spotted her. "We have to get out of here!" She breathed heavily. A few more trees fell to the forest floor and shook the earth.
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:39 pm

She lashed her tail. "We're getting out of here as soon as the clan is ready." She leapt onto the Water rocks, greyblue rocks with a little water fall cascading off the side. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the Water Rocks for a clan meeting!!" She yowled, her voice high against the roars of the monsters.
Back to top Go down
Ghostpaw
Dull
Dull
Ghostpaw

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Ghostpaw watched as all the clan ran for Water Rocks. She followed them. Please oh please hurry. She was afraid that if they didn't hurry the elders would not be fast enough to make it out.
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Bluestar shared the same worry. "We need to hold a Gathering! With all the clans, and clear out of here as soon as possible!"
Back to top Go down
Ghostpaw
Dull
Dull
Ghostpaw

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:45 pm

Ghostpaw nodded and ran towards the Elders. She started pushing them to move faster so they wouldn't have to share the same fate as the trees. The monsters were closer than Ghostpaw liked. Their roaring vibrated within her ears. She rushed the elders faster.
Back to top Go down
Angelheart
Dull
Dull
Angelheart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Angelheart had come to blue clan for a meeting with blue star.Then she heard he screeching and she ran faster.Then she came to blueclan camp and saw bloostar."Do you need help"?she said panting.
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:53 pm

"Bring your clan-mates to StarLake!! Tell them BlueClan will be there, and we need to have a Gathering!" She ordered. She paced back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Lightningblaze
Dull
Dull

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:36 pm

The news of the gathering spread quickly through the forest and Greenclan's medicine cat Lightningblaze padded through the forest on his way to starlake.
Back to top Go down
Angelheart
Dull
Dull
Angelheart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:40 pm

"Yes bloostar",Angelheart said then sped of to find her clanmates."Come on we must go to starlake immadiently.
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Bloostar nodded thanks and began her announcment. "Two-legs are destroying the forest. Fast. We're going to StarLake now. BlueClan, heading out."
BlueClan began streaming out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Dull
Dull
Glitterpaw

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Ooc: Before I post here can you approve me being a med :3
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:25 pm

OOC: Sure!
Back to top Go down
Ghostpaw
Dull
Dull
Ghostpaw

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Ghostpaw hurried. She had already gotten most of the elders to the edge of the camp. There was one more to go. A deaf tom named Riverbreeze. Ghostpaw looked over and saw getting closer to the cat. "NO!" Ghostpaw cried and raced to the deaf cat's aid. She nudged him to go faster. She couldn't let a camp mate have this sort of fate. He moved quickly as Ghostpaw pushed him and they made it to the edge of camp. "Hurry elders! Your lives are at stake." Ghostpaw mewed to them breathlessly. The elders ran as fast as they could to the direction of Star Lake.
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Bluestar ran in front helping the nursing queens.

OOC: We need the other clans to start coming!!
Back to top Go down
Ghostpaw
Dull
Dull
Ghostpaw

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:32 pm

OOC: Mhm

Ghostpaw went and helped Bloostar with the queens.
Back to top Go down
Greenspirit
Dull
Dull
Greenspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Greenheart had heard screaming coming from where he was hunting, and bolted over to the commotion. "What's going on?" he yowled above all the screeching voices.
Back to top Go down
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull
Ravenshine

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Ravenshine had no clue what was happening. The usually cranky cat no long was cranky, only frightened. She hadn't heard that the monsters where going to BlueClan first, only that they were coming. She couldn't find Indigostar, only Angelheart. "Help Bloostar and Ghostpaw get the kits and queens She shouted running to Greenheart. "The two-legs are attacking us! Help with the elders! BlueClan is getting attacked first!" She yowled, picking up a stray kit.
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Bloostar blinked greatfully to the PurpleClan she-cats and GreenClan deputy.
They skidded to a stop at StarLake. Peacefulness, at last.
Back to top Go down
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull
Ravenshine

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Ravenshine approached Bloostar, the little kit squirming in her jaws, which clasped around its frame softly. She set the mewling thing at her feet softly.
"What's going to happen now?"
She asked.
Back to top Go down
Naturestar
Dull
Dull
Naturestar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:49 pm

(May I join?)
Back to top Go down
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull
Ravenshine

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:04 pm

(unhun^^)
Back to top Go down
Bloostar
Pale
Pale
Bloostar

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:17 pm

OOC: YEPERDOODLEDO!

IC: "We talk to the other clans about this situation. If it's happening around the forest," She turned to Ravenshine. "We leave."
She leapt onto the Great Tree and watched the cats assembling themselves below.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Dull
Dull
Glitterpaw

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Glitterpaw padded over, her supplies in her small mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ravenshine
Dull
Dull
Ravenshine

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:13 pm

OCC: BLOO! THERE NEEDS TO BE A PLACE WHERE THE MEDDIES MEET WITH STARCLAN D:

Ravenshine hissed.
"StarClan has suggested no acts of leaving their birth grounds!"
She yowled at Bloostar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds   Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 Midnight Sounds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next